Some of our current priorities among many can be summarized as follows:
- To run more rigorous primarily online-based USL pilot studies for USL 0.25, 0.5, and 1.0 with cities, states, and national governments and MOEs or DOEs first in English-speaking countries under the supervision of the UN to use the further data to push the global agenda that USL1 is aiming to resolve. We´ll try to collect at least 10,000-50,000 of new student participations hopefully from various countries in 2015.
- Once the new results for USL 0.5, 1.0 emerge, then we will directly collaborate with various state or national governments to create global networks of Social Enterprises (UGNSE 1.0: USL Global Network of Social Enterprise version 1) where each participating states and nations not only enjoy the massive growths in their human capital that will transform their regions forever, but also they have to commit to contribute to various global crises as summarized in our website so that we can quickly move on to the next stage of human history.
- Cost-Benefit Analysis of USL 0.5 or 1.0 vs. the BAU (Business As Usual) or Education As Usual. We are currently preparing various documents to convince and persuade the various governments, but due to the overwhelming scopes of work, we are currently releasing the Executive Summaries first and will start releasing detailed Business Plans or proposals to specific governments, the UN, NGOs, investors, etc., as the specific questions are raised.
- To establish a binding international treaty via the UN called URF 1.0 to transform our world very rapidly. The protocols will be set up in such a way that not only the massive progresses in education, economy and population are possible, but also the unprecedented levels of environmental and natural resource protections will be launched as well as the global social equities.
- For the global causes, the most immediate impacts will be on the two of the mega UN projects: POST-2015´ SDGs (Sustainable Development Goals), SE4All (Sustainable Energy For All).
- The subsidiary targets to these will be Education For All from UNESCO and to empower the girl education, starting with the 2 of the poorest regions in the world, i.e. Sub-Saharan Africa and South Asia, giving the top priorities to the girl education over boy education first.
- Due to the massive economic growth potentials, if we can collaborate with the UN and World Bank in near future, we try to coordinate so that their sustainability projects´ annual budgets at least double over the next 10 years or so. Currently their annual operation costs are about 0.1% of the world GDP for each, but USL1 will make them double to the current level in Real GDP term, not in nominal GDP term. This means that all the POST-2015 and SE4All, etc., can be achieved at least twice faster than the current timespans.
- The next phase naturally as USL1 evolve organically, our main targets are to resolve all the top 5 +2 toughest global challenges or crises by 2035-2040 not 2100.
- If most parts of the world embrace USL1 and if our treaty is well adhered to boost the non-material based economic growth with the circular economy as well as the protection of the environment is maximized, then USL2 will be released and step by step to USL 6+.
- Currently, we will reserve USL 1.5 as the backup plan in case the world crises deepen faster than now. USL 1.5 will be designed to boost the global national school math and science average by 3 years instead of 2 years. For math, this means that to advance the national average school math skills roughly the 2/3 difference between the top performing countries and the rock bottom performing countries, which normally may take roughly a century, but USL 1.5 will make it happen in less than 5 years.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.