MMU for the regions
In this page, you can see the overarching introduction summary of MMU series for the various regions of the world.
NOTE: the translation buttons are on the top of the right column of this page (if you use computer).
Visual power of MMU compared to the normal math poverty reductions across the world:
First of all, let me share the TIMSS math grades 4th and 8th score charts from 2019. The black dotted line is the math poverty cutoff (TIMSS math around 450) or below with the shaded pink color. The arrows given there are the MMU 0.5 or MMU 1 operation impacts over the next several years, depending on the levels of commitments of the corresponding government.
- MMU for the European OECD countries
- MMU for the USA states and the mega cities
- MMU for the English-speaking OECD countries
- MMU for the oil-rich Persian gulf countries
- MMU for Latin American countries
- MMU for the Caribbean island countries (with the smaller population)
- MMU for African countries
- MMU for the Pacific countries (especially for the countries of the Bahasa Indonesian/Malay language countries)
- MMU for the top 5 math countries in the North East Asia
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.